Justice of the World!

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2002
      Dear Members,

      Jesus stood in front of Ponitus Pilate.
      All the the people including high priests told him that he has committed
      blasphemy.
      They said he is calling himself as son of God.He did not agrue.He didnot try
      to prove anything.
      He knew he is not supposed to get justice.
      Jaya lalitha was found currupt by court and could not stand in the
      elctions..
      Now all the cases are dropped.The cases against Narasimha rao is dropped.
      Cases against George Fernadez(Baroda Dynamite case) dropped.Perhaps
      evenLaloo
      Prasad may come out of hook.Devalokam group wins cases.
      Wemay have to present the facts in the best way. Agrue our stand the best
      way,again.
      (If we stay silent like Jesus we will be cricified.).Doors of Supreme court
      is still not closed.
      There is no resevations for Syrian christains.The vellore medical college
      seat is hardly 2-3.
      There will be 3 lacs people,writting for that So also is thecase with many
      such quotas.
      Do we have to leave our faith and relation with Patriarch for these few
      benefits.?
      Jesus said,I am the shepeard and my sheep knows me.But the situation when a
      wolf
      enters is also expalined.The sheep get scared and run in different
      directions.
      We are being attacked by not one wolf - dozen of them.Only He cansave us.
      Hence pray.
      regards
      vmt

      So we have to conclude that,