Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      "When you close the doors to your dwelling and are alone you
      should know that there is present with you the angel whom God
      has appointed for each man...This angel, who is sleepless and
      cannot be deceived, is always present with you; he sees all
      things and is not hindered by darkness. You should know, too,
      that with him is God, who is in every place; for there is no
      place and nothing material in which God is not, since He is
      greater than all things and holds all men in His hand."

      St. Antony the Great.
      "Give ear to my prayer, O God, And do not hide Yourself from
      my supplication. Attend to me, and hear me; I am restless in
      my complaint, and moan noisily." Psalm 55:1,2