SUNDAY SCHOOL: A GENERAL STUDY - need this as a reference book

  • Babu Maracheril
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hi

      The article on Subject: Sunday School: A General Study
      by Very Rev Thomas P Mundukuzhy CorEpiscopa is a wonderful
      reference article; esp for Sunday School Teachers and
      educationalists.

      Who will take the lead to cordinate with our dear Achan to
      publish this?

      Yours ever in love of our Lord Jesus Christ

      Babu Maracheril
      PO Box 5658, Safat - 13057
      KUWAIT