Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      "God immediately forgives everything to those who ask
      forgiveness in a spirit of humility and contrition and
      who ceaselessly invoke His holy name. As the Psalmist says,
      'Confess to the Lord and call upon His holy name' (cf. Ps. 105:1)."

      St. Gregory of Sinai.
      "Let your heart retain my words; Keep my commands, and live.
      Get wisdom! Get understanding! Do not forget, nor turn away from
      the words of my mouth." Proverb 4:4,5