Dr.P.C.Epens revelations

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2002
      Dear Members,

      Great!

      I wish Dr.P.C.Epen lived in the days of Jesus christ.He could have convinced Jesus christ
      to stay away from all the trouble and using   his  popularity ( a good crowd puller he was)become
      the King of Jews.and lead a happy life ever after.(Satan promised him the whole world!).
      I am fully convinced by  Dr.Epens, agruments and scared by the prophetic  vision  about  what supreme court will do in future.
      Please advice  us  ,also,what shall we do, if a rule comes that all Indians come under one banner,on a later date.
      Shalll we  all convert to Hinduism?
      Our forefathers could have stayed in the Roman fold and  need not have made the Coonon cross
      vow. We would have been a powerful group in India,under on banner
      .( Atleast the cross would have been standing straight--spoil sports!!)
      Beware, we have to careful about such false prophets.
      They will try to buy you,convince you , scare you and kill you.
      vmt