Re: Use of the word Nee, Ninte Etc . to address our God

  • Varugese C J
    Message 1 of 1502 , Aug 19 3:21 PM
      Dear SOC Members,

      This refers to Mr. Joykutty's message on Use the word Nee, Ninte etc. to
      address God.
      GOD the creator of all UNIVERSE. Then, who are we to GOD? Definitely his
      Children. During our childhood, as a child, even inside the womb, we kick our
      mother, which she enjoyed a lot.(Mr. Joykutty, you may please check with any
      women, who bore a child, and gave birth, about this). Even after the birth, we
      bite her, kick her, slap her, if her child is not doing this, a mother would be
      worrying too much, and used to run to a doctor (is this not true!!). Like that
      way, our addressing our CREATOR, Nee, Nintee etc. will not hurt the feeling of
      our CREATOR, the GOD. He is all forgiving, He loves us too much, the mankind,
      and that is why he sent his only SON to Earth, for the salvation of HUMAN kind,
      to show us, to teach us what is forgiving, what is sharing, what is his
      FATHER's likes and dislikes etc.

      But, Mr. Joykutty, you compared the CREATOR with you, a human, who cannot
      forgive, who cannot forsake, who is not willing to share. We have the freedom
      to call all these to our GOD, the ALMIGHTY, I believe in his mercy too much.

      My dear SOC Members (especially Mr. Joykutty), do not worry too much while in
      your prayers you call our Creator Nee, Ninte etc. If you have fear on this, and
      if you do not pray to him, then there will be a chance of his getting angry
      upon you.
      {Daivame Nee Parishudhan Aakunnu,
      Balavane Nee Parishudhan aakunnu,
      Marnamillathavane Nee Parishudhan aakunnu}

      This is what the beauty of the PRAISE one can offer to the CREATOR!!!

      With regards to all,
      CJ Varughese
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004