Re: Christine doctrines in Bible & Happy Onam

  • Varugese C J
    Message 1 of 1502 , Aug 11, 2003
      Quoting SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com:

      > Subject: Re: Christine doctrines in Bible,
      > Digest Number 658
      >
      > Mr. PHILIP OOMMEN WROTE:
      > " Teach people that chrsitians should worship God
      > on the throne only and not passed away saints in
      > the tombs. Worshipping anyone/anything else
      > (including tomb worshipping) other than God in
      > heaven is a sin for which God would punish people
      > until the 4th generation...
      > Otherwise let us not boast on possession of
      > St.Mary's girdles or replicas or centuries old
      > pagan tradions. Bible teaches they won't save any
      > one from hell..."

      Dear all,

      The basic tenets of our church is being questioned by
      Mr. Philip Oommen. I do not know, whether Mr. Oommen
      know how our church is being constituted? See how the
      protestant ideology is getting easily to the minds of
      our fellow syrian orthodox (are you one Mr.Oommen,I doubt)
      believers? These are the urgent matters needed attention
      of our church leaders and theologians. Instead what they
      are doing, fighting for establishing their supremacy by crook
      or hook. It is no wonder the sheeps are being misguided by
      thieves and anti-christs.

      Dear Mr. Oommen, you may please note that our church is not
      belonging only to the living. It consists of all those dead
      believers, the present ones and the coming (future) ones.
      Your belief is really corrupted by bad advice of some pentacost
      pastors, who might have fed you with their SALVATION CAPSULE (YES,
      as I said in an earlier posting, they have got it). Beware
      Mr. Oommen, please go deep into the Holy Bible, you will get
      numerous instance, even the dead saints/prophets could do
      wonders, which no man could do. It is not because we are not
      worshipping them, because of their close proximity and relation
      they had during their life time with the CREATOR, they can't keep
      their eye and ears closed to an intercessionary prayer from a
      faithful. The saint wasn't lived for him. He/she lived for others
      (not like you think Mr.Oommen, you are worried too much for you only).
      You will find, even the dead had risen because his body touched the
      saints bone, in the old testament.

      My prayer to THE patron saints OF OUR SYRIAN CHURCH is to pray for
      people like Mr. Oommen to have his eye and ears open (because now it
      is closed, and the shells covered it should be shredded, like once
      it happened to Saul, later the apostole of gentiles-St. Paul) so as
      to enable people like Mr. Oommen to be alighted with true belief,
      and the faith of our ancient SYRIAN ORTHODOX church.

      May I also take this opportunity to wish ALL MY FELLOW JACOBITES
      "A HAPPY ONAM".
      With regards,
      CJ Varughese
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com