Re: [SOCM-FORUM] Fwd: [Malnakara Archdicese] FW: Malankara Association

  • George Varghese
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2002
      Fr.  Eapen,

          May I request you to  advise your leaders especially the catholica and his associate methrans,   first of all to accept and declare openly in public that there is only one church - The Syrian Orthodox church -  and there is only one visible head for it , that is the Partriarch of Antioch and All the East.  This must be  the first step to be taken for ever lasting peace in Malankara.  What all other actions and write-ups will not  help in any for peace.   Nicholavos thirumeni or even Thomas Mor Dionnasiose Thirumeni  is declaring allegience to catholica and going to the present association  meeting -  there is no use.    Supreme court can change minds of the faithful  ?  We want an out of court settlement on the basic issues created by the catholica faction in the seventies.   Please try  and pray for that.

      Catholica faction is  saying everywhere -  "constitution - constitution".  Achaa  who is following this constitution  ? The churches  supporting the catholica are  following this constitution fully  ?   No.  We are all following our traditions handed over to us by our fore fathers.  People believe in those only.  Constitution benefits only a handful of  the leaders at the top.  The church is for the people and not for the leaders.

      If you want a peaceful association meeting ,  an out of court settlement is necessary.

      GeorgeVarghese Mannakuzhiyil, Kuwait

      Thomas Daniel wrote:

      Thomas Daniel wrote:

      Members are welcomed to respond to this attachment