Learn from Noah's Ark

  • Bro. Paul Ciniraj
    Message 1 of 1502 , Aug 10, 2003
      Learn from Noah's Ark...

      One :Don't miss the boat.
      Two :Remember that we are all in the same boat.
      Three :Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
      Four :Stay fit. When you're 600 years old (when the fullness of the time),
      someone may ask you to do something really big.
      Five :Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
      Six :Build your future on high ground.
      Seven :Be prepared for saving of your house. (Heb 11:7)
      Eight :For safety's sake, travel in pairs or if you are in really good company
      try traveling in sevens. Remember, God sent some in sevens.
      Nine :Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the
      cheetahs.
      Ten :When you're stressed, float a while.
      Eleven:Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
      Twelve:No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow
      waiting.
      (Pass it on)
      Bro. Paul Ciniraj,
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com