From the Moderators Desk

  • Forum Moderator
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
      Dear Memebrs.

      We request to all members to avoid any sort of personal accusations and please show civility in language when we deal with those with opposing views. Also please respect the priesthood of all late laminated and living Bishops & Priests of both sides.

      Moderators
      SOCM-FORUM

    • Forum Moderator
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2002

        Dear respected members of this forum

        From the beginning the moderators of this forum are kept a policy of letting everyone present their viewpoint without any restrictions. Unfortunately some of them took the advantage of this and started to make accusations without substantiating facts against the Hierarchy.

        In future any arguments should present evidence to support their arguments. We will not permit anyone to make veiled accusations.

        Brothers, use our forum to buildup our faith, which was taught us by the late lamented holy fathers.

        In our Lord's Love

        Moderators