Re: Posting from Mr. Mathew Adoor

  • Mathew Chacko
    Message 1 of 69 , Aug 26, 2003
      Dear All who responed to my posting,

      I have noted some of your comments for my views in the
      present situation of our Churches. I believe you are so
      emotional in this matter. I am clarify some of the issues
      you are mentioned in your letter. I am not an ignorant to
      give a false statement. I did not mention in my letter
      when these churches are closed. I am clearly stated that
      our bishops are not taking care to resolve the issues.

      Koorilose Metropolitan has a vide plan for a college in Kundra.
      What happened that?

      May be you think that all members of the forum should polish our
      metropolitan through this forum. I think your letter seems to be
      like that. I am very sorry for you not pity. Because you are
      blindly believe our bishops.

      If you have some time in your next trip in kerala try to meet all
      our bishops starting from Trivandrum. Can you tell me other than our
      Catholoicose HB Thoams 1, any one else have a simple and humble way
      of living.

      Please let me know before you are commenting. This type of messages
      not through in the basket, this should be give a capsules forms to
      you people to understand the present crisis in our churches and how
      soon we can get together to resolve our church case in a final
      solution.

      That is the reason why I wrote this message. I am a firm believer in
      Syrian Orthodox church and In my life I only visit patriarch churches
      only. Think about you how many time you been in orthodox church and
      getting communal from Orthodox priests. Think about your life how many
      times you been in Parumala. For me I never ever been there.

      I hope you understand what i wrote in my letter.

      Adoor Mathew
    • Malankara Voice
      Message 69 of 69 , Aug 31, 2003
        1. www.catholicose.org -- biography of the Shresta Catholicose
        H.B. Mor Baselios Paulose II Bava thirumeni.

        2. 129th Dhukrono of Yuyakkim Mor Koorilose Bava on September 1st
        [Chingam 20 perunnal of Mulanthuruthy)
        http://www.geocities.com/malankarav5/DhukronoYuyakkimMor.htm

        For more Links, visit:
        http://www.geocities.com/malankarav5/news_section.htm