Re: Too much worried

  • Varugese C J
    Message 1 of 69 , Aug 4, 2003
      Dear SOCM-FORUM faithfuls,

      After going through the lines of few of our earlier digests
      and the current one (Dig.No.655), i felt that we are too much
      worried on too many things, that is what it is reflecting in
      all our digests. A little bit of concern or anxiety in life
      is good, but too much worry will only land you in stress and
      this stress is followed by high BP and all other problems.

      Why we should worry about the selection/elections of the bishops,
      and their qualifications. Why one should worry too much about
      getting a good match for their offsprings? All these, according
      to me, are your misconceptions, and not having faith in our SAVIOUR.
      Believe in our Saviour's commands and offerings. Our Saviour,
      JESUS CHRIST offered us all, comfort and best wishes. If something
      good is waiting for you, why you should worry. Our heavenly FATHER
      will give us all we need, all our wishes will be fulfilled.

      So, my SOCM brothern, let us have only wishes in our life, with
      firm belief on our CREATOR and SHEPARD. He is not sleepy or not
      sleeping (do we not whisper in our everyday prayers).

      Please remembers that prayer.

      With lot of LOVE to all my JACOBITE brothern,
      CJ Varughese
    • Malankara Voice
      Message 69 of 69 , Aug 31, 2003
        1. www.catholicose.org -- biography of the Shresta Catholicose
        H.B. Mor Baselios Paulose II Bava thirumeni.

        2. 129th Dhukrono of Yuyakkim Mor Koorilose Bava on September 1st
        [Chingam 20 perunnal of Mulanthuruthy)
        http://www.geocities.com/malankarav5/DhukronoYuyakkimMor.htm

        For more Links, visit:
        http://www.geocities.com/malankarav5/news_section.htm