Why should I..... ?

  • Bro. PAUL CINIRAJ,
    Message 1 of 69 , Dec 31, 2000
      WHY SHOULD I ....?

      1. Why should I say I can't
      when the Bible says
      I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength?
      (Philippians 4:13)

      2. Why should I lack
      when I know that
      God shall supply all my needs
      according His riches in glory in Christ Jesus?
      (Philippians 4:19)

      3. Why should I fear
      when the Bible says
      God has not given me a spirit of fear,
      but of power, love and a sound mind?
      (2 Timothy 1:7)

      4. Why should I lack faith
      to fulfill my calling knowing that
      God has allotted to me a measure of faith?
      (Romans 12:3)

      5. Why should I be weak
      when the Bible says that
      the Lord is the strength of my life and that
      I will display strength and take action because I know God ?
      (Psalm 27:1; Daniel 11:32)

      6. Why should I allow
      Satan supremacy over my life when
      He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world?
      (1 John 4:4)

      7. Why should I lack wisdom
      when Christ gave wisdom to me from God and
      God gives wisdom to me generously when I ask for it?
      (1 Corinthians 1:30; James1:5)

      8. Why should I accept defeat
      when the Bible says that
      God always leads me in triumph?
      (2 Corinthians 2:14)

      9. Why should I be depressed
      when I can recall to mind
      God's loving kindness, compassion,
      and faithfulness and have hope?
      (Lamentations 3:21-23)

      10. Why should I worry and fret when
      I can cast all my anxiety on Christ who cares for me?
      ( 1 Peter 5:7)

      11. Why should I ever be in bondage knowing that
      there is liberty where the Spirit of the Lord is?
      (Galatians 5:1)

      12. Why should I feel condemned
      when the Bible says
      I am not condemned because I am in Christ?
      (Romans 8:1)

      13. Why should I feel alone
      when Jesus said
      He is with me always,
      and He will never leave me nor forsake me?
      (Matthew 28:20; Hebrews 13:5)

      14. Why should I feel accursed or a victim of bad luck
      when the Bible says that
      Christ redeemed me from the curse of the law
      that I might receive His Spirit?
      (Galatians 3:13-14)

      15. Why should I be discontented
      when I, like Paul, can learn
      to be content in all my circumstances?
      (Philippians 4:11)

      16. Why should I feel worthless when
      Christ became sin on my behalf that
      I might become the righteousness of God in Him?
      (2 Corinthians 5:21)

      17. Why should I have
      a persecution complex knowing that
      nobody can be against me when God is for me?
      (Romans 8:31)

      18. Why should I be confused when
      God is the author of peace and
      He gives me knowledge through His indwelling Spirit?
      (1 Corinthians 14:33, 2:12)

      19. Why should I feel like a failure when
      I am a conqueror in all things through Christ?
      ( Romans 8:37)

      20. Why should I let the pressures of life bother me
      when I can take courage knowing that
      Jesus has overcome the world and his tribulations?
      (John 16:33)
      --------------------------------------
      Have you given your heart unto Jesus?
      If so; do you have burden for other souls?
      Do you witness CHRIST?

      IF NOT, YOU'RE CALLED FOR THE MISSION; BE INVOLVED
      a) by praying
      b) by sending a missionary
      c) by donating Bibles for the new believers in their language
      d) by helping to print and distribute tracts for the unreached
      e) by sponsering a missionary or supporting the mission

      LET US HURRY FOR THE HARVEST;
      RETURN OF OUR LORD JESUS IS VERY VERY NEAR !!
      AMEN !!!
      -------------------------------
      Bro. PAUL CINIRAJ,
    • Malankara Voice
      Message 69 of 69 , Aug 31, 2003
        1. www.catholicose.org -- biography of the Shresta Catholicose
        H.B. Mor Baselios Paulose II Bava thirumeni.

        2. 129th Dhukrono of Yuyakkim Mor Koorilose Bava on September 1st
        [Chingam 20 perunnal of Mulanthuruthy)
        http://www.geocities.com/malankarav5/DhukronoYuyakkimMor.htm

        For more Links, visit:
        http://www.geocities.com/malankarav5/news_section.htm