Re: What way we can help our people?

  • Varugese C J
    Message 1 of 69 , Jul 28, 2003
      Dear SOCM-FORUM Members,

      Ref: Message:4 from Mr. John Zachariah,

      As far as my knowledge goes, there is no salvation CAPSULE
      available. Holy Bible have got the answers to such querries
      in detail. One should have the determination and inclination
      to understand it. If you are really looking for clearing some
      doubts, the Holy Spirit will guide you to understand indepth
      from the scriptures. One should be a doubting Thomas always.
      Upto certain time and level, one can, but later with true prayers
      and help and guidance from the Holy Spirit your doubts will be
      cleared, and you will have crystal clear true belief.

      These are all the exposure from a lost child like me. During my
      youth days, i was having lot of doubts, even have a rebelious
      attitude of even attending the church prayers. Once the Holy Spirit
      helped me to come out from that dark days of my life, i have got a
      rock bottom belief in our Church teachings, and am very clear now.
      My doubts were not cleared by any clergy, by reading again and again
      the Holy Bible all my doubts were cleared. I could argue and establish
      my belief even with my Pentacost friends.

      My earnest request to all my fellow Jacobites, that the Protestant/
      Pentacost salvation CAPSULES are mere eye washing ones, and you will
      not be able to find your peace and salvation through their teaching.
      Only Prayer without ACTION is a dead belief, and that prayer cannot
      give you the intended peace and tranquility of mind.

      With best wishes,
      CJ Varughese
    • Malankara Voice
      Message 69 of 69 , Aug 31, 2003
        1. www.catholicose.org -- biography of the Shresta Catholicose
        H.B. Mor Baselios Paulose II Bava thirumeni.

        2. 129th Dhukrono of Yuyakkim Mor Koorilose Bava on September 1st
        [Chingam 20 perunnal of Mulanthuruthy)
        http://www.geocities.com/malankarav5/DhukronoYuyakkimMor.htm

        For more Links, visit:
        http://www.geocities.com/malankarav5/news_section.htm