Beloved Brethren

  • dipu george
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2002
      �SCHLOMO,

      to my beloved brethren in christ and�of the most holy syrian orthodox church of antioch.

      i have been a silent observer of the happenings in this forum and i think it is time for me to

      express my opinion here.

      the history of the syrian orthodox church� and� her faith is very well documented by the most rev curien corepiscopa kanyamparambil� our beloved malankara malpan.

      infact i think he is god's gift to the syrian orthodox church in malankara.

      all the stupid arguments put forward by the metran faction does not deserve a response...if at all my only reply is to go and� study our beloved achan's work. that alone is enough to silence those poor lost souls.

      our achan spent 100 days in the high court explaining our faith with the desired and just results.

      the holy spirit guided him in translating the pshitta bible into malayalam.we are indeed blessed by this.his puthiya niyama vaakyanam is enough to intepret the new testament in the proper and true way.

      �where can the metran faction get its intellectuals? they cant because they dont exist.

      worst of all� many of�achans works were plageurised by the priests of metran faction for which he had to go to court regarding this

      let me tell you one thing my brethren..... we should� indeed consider ourselves blessed to be born into this most ancient church.

      the works of kanyamparambil achan is enough for us to silence our critics.

      i suggest u read his works ......and ponder them for they are like water to� quench our thirsty souls seeking salvation and the one true truth.

      the metran faction faction is a body of loose , confused . disgruntled and lost souls.people like thomas pa� and ahis like simply wish to bring disrepute to this holy church.but what can we do.he was born into believing the stance of the metran faction. keep in mind the life of parumala thirumeni- he never doubted even one inch our faith and the umblical link to our mother church in the middle east.

      mr thomas has come with a view that the liturgy of st james was first written in greek. ha ha ha �well......st james was the brother of christ and the first bishop of jerusalem and he spoke syriac like christ...isnt it natural for him to write it first in his mother tongue rather a foriegn language....please mr thomas try taking your stupid arguments to your faction ...they need it better than we do.....so much for the 1934 constitution- prepared by sinful mortals.

      the prophetic curse of Mor Koorilose thirumeni (of blessed memory) of the niranam and thumpamon diocese� about the metran faction is as follows " ningal nunayil janichu� , nunayil valarnnu� , iniyum nuna paranje jeevikan� pattu !! "

      after all we are also sinners ourselves...so let us be wise in counsel and desist from criticising them.......��because the metran faction are fools and shmucks and�they do not deserve� to be corrected

      as st peter himself said ( which aptly defines their breed )" a dog goes back� to where it has vomitted and a pig which has been bathed go back to roll in the mud "....doesnt the metran faction's attitude prove this point?.

      my brothers do not despair� for we are the true church ....according to scholars�� the syrian orthodox church is probably the only church which had little ..or no change at all for the past 2000years....it has a culture� very similar to what christ himself experienced .

      so we should be proud to be born as syrian christians....infact i do believe the suryoye in india first consisted of converted jews and jains.

      if st thomas came to india� it is most probable he might have stayed with the jewish community here for they were of the same community�and language .and morover there were no namputhiris at that time .according to the kerala gazette namputhiris came to kerala only 1000 years back.there did exist a large jain community then.

      there were only 2500 jews in kerala in 1948 ..if there had been atleast 100 jews 2000 years back� there would now have� been lakhs of them today...where did they all go?

      this is just a hypothesis ...and i would definitely like to prove it

      another word......this church is blessed by the martyrdom of its saints

      we have the prayers of st mary and all the saints with us ....at this moment of crisis� one should ponder the martyrdom of marthshmouni . her martyrdom along with her seven children is a good example� so let us not despair..if at all this crisis is there this is because god is angry with us.

      god was angry with the jews when they sinned .. christ loves this church so much he punishes us if we sin..... this church is definitely the church envisaged by christ. the patriach stands in the place of st peter and he is the representative of god on earth..we should all obey him .

      the miracle of his apostolic visit should be mentioned here.....there were torrential rain in malankara for weeks� but it stopped the moment the holy father stepped on the soil of malankara and it didnt rain a single drop for the four days the holy father spent here.. needless to say it resumed as soon as he left...

      what have we to lose ...the syrian orthodox church has suffered persecution� first from the jews then from fellow christians and later from the muslims..... and now from our own indian brethren

      do not despair ,,,for this is our fate ,,,,,to preserve our faith we have to undergo such hardships...but the heavenly rewards are what we aim for...the intercession of the saints is our sheild agains these wolves and animals of prey.

      as long as the tomb of HH Mor Iganatius Elias111 lies in omallur and as long as the sun and moon lasts ..the syrian orthodox faith and its faithful will sustain in� Malankara.the whole church celebrates the anniversary of parumala thirumeni but the metran factions forgets our most lamented patriach on his anniversary.. need i say more about their faith and� beliefs.infact they have made themselves poorer by this . the intercession of the saint at omallur� are testified by millions of faithful.the temptations of the pentecostal and other man made churches is to be seen by the conventions they hold the same day the pilgrimage starts so as to tempt us away!!!beware satan comes in different forms . the life of our lamented shresta catholica bava is another example to strengthen us in our faith. let the metran faction keep that in mind when they come to prey on us .the attitude of the metran faction during the saints visit in malankara need not be elaborated .....do the metran faction even commemorate his anniversary...after all he�was your patriach also!!! and a saint!!!

      i suggest all those who adhere to the metran faction kindly leave this forum� for your attitude is like a wolf in a sheeps clothing and to taunt , tempt and demoralise us ...these are the tendencies of� satan. in fact the attitude of the metran faction is like that of the pakistanis whose only aim is the downfall of india and they will go to any length to acheive it.

      listen my brethren we should be innocent like doves but cunning as a snake. the metran faction believes only in the latter

      this forum should be cleansed of such poor fools. let this forum discuss only the true faith of our church and i suggest that the works of kanyamparambil achan be read so as to serve the basis of this forumand also the vision of all the suryoye in malankara being well versed in the the holy syriac language.

      look at the jews .....how they revived hebrew- loke wise let us revive our language syriac- loke sanskrit it is one of the most beautiful language ever

      let the metran faction be kept out of this !!! lay off!!

      to my syrian orthodox brethren and to prodigal metran faction brethren

      warm regards

      aboun bdashmayo..... and to the glory of god and his church

      i remain

      sincerely yours

      dipu george

      Do You Yahoo!?

    • Fr. John Kunjukunju
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2002
        Hi, The attachment may be useful, Love, Johnachan

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
          Dear Dipu,
          Your interest is good. I was in your shoes 3 decades ago. Time taught me many things. Hope you will be in my shoes when you confront reality face to face. All that glitters are not gold, just a reminder. Try learning more.Love, Fr John KK.