Spiritual Words.

  • Marksadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 5:32 PM
      A brother questioned Abba Poemen in this way, "My thoughts trouble me, making
      me put my sins aside, and concern myself with my brother's faults." The old
      man told him the following story about Abba Dioscorus: In his cell he wept over
      himself, while his disciple was sitting in another cell. When the latter came
      to see the old man he asked him, "Father, why are you weeping" "I am weeping
      over my sins," the old man replied. Then his disciple said, "You do not have
      any sins, Father." The old man answered, "Truly, my child, if I were allowed to
      see my sins, three or four men would not be enough to weep for them."

      "A good man obtains favor from the Lord, But a man of wicked intentions He
      will condemn." Proverb 12:2

      Prayer Requests:

      Please remember Daniel Anton in your prayers. He's 15 years old in critical
      condition.
      Please remember Peter Demian in your prayers.
      Please remember in your prayers the 5 Coptic youth that have lost their lives
      in a car accident on their way to St. Anthony Monastery in California. Also,
      please remember those who were injured and the families in your prayers.
      Please remember me in your prayers.
      Heidy - Depression and other problems
      Magued A - many problems
      Nadya Billatos - She is currently in a full coma and is on life support.
      Amira Rizk - Hip replacement surgery on the 18th of June.
      Esther - Intestinal problems
      Nick Sarris - Will be undergoing a serious and complicated surgery for cancer
      this Friday, May 2nd. Nick is scheduled to start chemotherapy and radiation
      treatments over the next 6 months.
      Fr. Augustine - Cancer in his leg and may need to have an amputation. God has
      allowed Father Augustine a successful operation without the need for
      amputation.
      Sue S. - Advanced Cancer
      Duff H.- Infection. He has recovered :)
      Mina Aziz - Cancer
      Helen P. - severe depression and diabetes.
      Pamela P. - chronic depression and financial difficulties.
      Caroline Kamal and her family - Caroline recently lost her father.
      Shafika Guirgis - kidney failure
      Mary Beth - Obesity & Diabetes
      Jean Dallin - Neurological back problems
      Therese - Emotional problems
      Ryan - Behavioral problems. Little Ryan is possibly going back into
      mainstream school.
      Reggie - Cancer
      Detra - Stress related health problems
      Walter Jr. - Cancer. Walter is doing well with the chemotherapy and radiation
      treatments.
      Walter Sr. - Depression.
      Denise I. - Breast Cancer.
      Barbara - Depression & legal & financial problems.
      Helen - Multiple health problems & depression.
      Please remember the family of Hakim Shahata in your prayers.
      Please pray for Madeline who has metastatic breast cancer.
      Please pray for Cuba Plain who has cancer that is high up in the breast. She
      is a mother of 3, ages 15, 12, and 7.
      Please pray for Gabrielle Brewer who is pregnant with a potentially serious,
      life-threatening illness for the developing baby.
      Please remember Jessica in your prayers. Jessica is 15 years old suffering
      from brain cancer.
      Please remember Daniel who is 14 years old and has cancer in your prayers.
      Daniel is in a serious condition and is getting very weak. He is the only child
      to his parents. Because of your prayers, Daniel is responding well to his
      medication and is getting better both physically and psychologically. Please
      continue to pray for him and his family as they lost his mother unexpectedly.
      Please remember Suzanne Hanna in your prayers.
      Please remember Shwaki Ghobrial in your prayers.
      Please remember Zouhair Macktaby in your prayers. Zouhair is suffering from
      stomach cancer.
      Please remember Hanan Shawki in your prayers. Hanan has a brain tumor and she
      is a mother of two young Kids. Because of your prayers, Hanan is doing much
      better.
      Please remember Magdy Wadi in your prayers. Magdy has a brain tumor.
      Please remember John Rittel in your prayers. John has cancer of the lymph
      node and voice box.
      Please remember Ibtesam Hweamel in your prayers.
      Please remember our brother John in your prayers. John had a brain tumor
      removed recently. He is a young servant with 4 young kids. John is getting better.
      Please pray for Eugene Boulis, for completion of immigration procedures and
      securing a job.
      Please remember Fadia Morgan and her family in your prayers.
      Please remember Atef and his family in your prayers.
      Please pray for the unemployed to find jobs.

      Please pray for the peace of the world.