Re: Kundara Pally

  • Prakash George
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2003
      Dear all

      I read the posting and Photos from Dr.Paul Samuel regarding the
      Kundara Pally. I cannot believe my eyes. Because nobody will believe,
      the photos are of an ancient and a great holy church. But this is a
      fact. Just pray to our Jesus, to forgive Devalokam Group. They have no
      right to say amout the word “peace”. Now they don’t know, what they did over
      this church. But they will realize that in a day. The “Mamodeesa Thotty”
      is not only the seat of St.Mary. On the occation of the Baptism, we are
      using the Holy Mooron also. The Holy Mooron means, that is the Blood of
      our Jesus. So just we think, what Kollam Kooriloose done there. What
      is situation of that BAPTISMAL FONT right now. If we just follow the
      photos from Dr. Paul Samuel, we will understand that. Just see, what
      is position of Althar ? Our many priests celebrated the holy qurbana
      there ? May be including our Mechael Mor Dewanyasious and Powloose Mor
      Athanious (Valia Thirumeny).

      All the Photos from Dr. are heart touching?

      I am requesting to Dr. Paul Samuel that, if he send some photos from
      our “Thrikkunnethu Seminary”, that is a great gift to our followers. We
      don’t know, what happened to our “Valya Thirumeni’s” Holy Tomb. It is
      sure that, that will be also in pure condition, because the Metharan
      Kashi did not care that.

      May God will forgive them for their sins.

      With My Best Regards To All

      George
      St.Mary’s Syrian Orthodox Church
      Muscat