RE: Sad plight of Kundara Church

  • Mathew B
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 5:01 PM
      Dear Members,

      It is sad to see the pictures of the churches. I know
      that there are members from IOC in this forum. Please
      pledge to stop supporting these court cases filed
      again and again by the IOC. I dont think anyone can go
      lower than this to gain control over the churches
      especially when it is initiated by the HEAD of the
      Church.

      Mathew B