Re: Dhoopa Prarthanakal (Memorial Services)

  • Thomas P
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2003
      I remember an incident clearly. When I was young, I accidently
      killed a butterfly. Two of them were attached together, in an attempt
      to seperate them, I killed it. This caused great pain and confusion
      in me. So, I went to a picture of Parumala thirumeni and prayed. Then
      gave funeral to it and installed a hand made cross there. Occassionaly
      when childhood memories come to mind, I remember this incident.

      -Thomas