75th BIRTHDAY & ORDINATION ANNIVERSARY OF H.B. BASELIOUS THOMAS I

  • Babu Maracheril
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2003
      We extent our hearty felicitations and congratulations to our dear
      Baawa from the bottom of our hearts.

      On this glorious occation we would like to present a humble gift at his
      feet. God willing, we would like to publish the msn group of our Sunday
      School on 26th July 2003

      With Prayers and best wishes

      Staff and Students of
      St: George Universal Syrian Orthodox Church Sunday School,
      Kuwait
      (under the Holy See of Antioch)