Re: Mor Ahatalla Bava

  • George Kunjumon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 11:56 PM
      Dear Zachariah,

      I am highly appreciating your deep knowledge and the glorious
      remembers of Mor Ahatalla Bava.

      With our church and properties - Thumpamon St. Mary's Orthodox
      Church, thalapally of thumpamon diocese, devalokam group made
      crores of rupees in the name of Mor Ahatalla Bava.

      In front of the church there is a small Kurizuinethotty,
      Thomas P and other can try to read what written on that
      Kuruzhinethotty and pls try to leran the reasons and relations
      behind the church.

      My father when ever see that Kurizuinethotty and always
      remember and prays of Mor Ahatalla Bava.

      In Christ
      George Kunjumon