We will fight our shadows.

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2002
      Dear sir,
      Recently some one from North asked me about our history.
      I have told him,I am no expert in this matter,but we may be a mixed race of jews
      and  caste Hindus.(some say St.Thomas came to preach among Jewish settlement of Kerala.
      And lot of them  became believers.So also it is said few upper caste
      families came into the fold.  Both may be correct. Hence a mixer  of both)
      Any way we prove that we have the  bad quality of both this groups.we kept  the caste feelings
      inherited from caste hindus with us in not accepting others into our group.( we made pula pallies for the converts)
      They say,'where there is two jews there is  three opinions.' We  fight among us to that extent if no one is there
       we will fight our shadows.We  have become many split groups.Catolicose will not obey,Pariarch.Bishops
       will not obey catholicose"Achanmars' will terrorise bishops making  power groups.Our 'Pothuyogams'
      shows the might of 'Ettuveetil pillayars.'
      Some say  the todays church fight is basically a fight started between uncles and nephews
      (Between Akkarayil family and Elangikkal family) into which Vttaserril Thirumeni was dragged in.
      Otherwise person who has  written  'Mathasangathikal",would not have gone against
      Partriarch.We shall note that,Parumala thirumeni was loyal and obident to  Patriarch.
      What we need a new christian .Leaders shall cutivate obidence, start washing the feet of the  followers.
      Catholicose should start obeying Patriarch before asking all the others to obey him.
      Set example!
      God save this church.
      Regards