Re: Why Go to Church?

  • Rajan Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2003
      Dear sister shyla

      There is no relation between leading a Christian life
      and going to church regularly.....

      yes, the sermons certainly help us to remind ourselves
      what we otherwise would easily forget in the hustle
      and bustle of daily life.....

      but can church-going be viewed as the criteria for a
      man's spirituality??

      and will years of church-going alone bring a person
      closer to Christ , unless he himself makes the
      effort??

      Personally , I am for dissolving all these established
      churches and religions and for each one to seek Christ
      individually.......

      Now, the church-going has become important as such ,
      and the Christian life has been forgotten......

      What's the difference between the Muslim and the
      Christian, if worshipping was the sole criteria?? I
      see no difference....

      Rajan Mathew