Re: Mor Ahatalla Bava

  • Dr.George kunju John
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2003
      Dear Mr.Minnu,

      I am delighted indeed, to read your short discription about the
      mystery of Moran Mor Ahattullah Bava's execution. in fact Moran was
      sent by our Lord to protect the malankara christians to remain in
      their traditonal apostolic faith. the wretched actions of Catholic
      Church should be exposed to the world. they have to answer to Lord
      for the innocent blood of the saint.

      how long our church (both factions), marthomite, thozhiyoor and CSI
      can neglect the super sacrifice of Bava. since the exact place of
      execution is unknown the place of coonen cross shall be converted as
      a holy shrine for Mor Ahattulla Bava. all syrian christians should
      make a representation to Catholic Church (the Pope) and get the land
      for us.

      our church should have cannonised Bava long back. even now belate let
      us continue the intercessory prayers to bava which may reveal the
      exact place of bava's kabar. if it is in Cochin back waters we must
      get the permission from Govt to build a church in back waters where
      all syrian christains can assemble, worship and conduct intercessary
      prayers to Bava. let us unite as the syrian christians albeit, we
      have different denominations and accomplish the task of Moran for
      which Bava gave his life. in order to execute the task a trust "
      Moran Mor Ahattalla bava Trust" of all the syrian christians may be
      formed immediately. those faithfuls who sincerely wish eternal peace
      in malankara may join in the trust.

      as i mentioned in my earlier posting we have a visible curse from
      Bava for not remembering him for his selfless sacrifice.
      let the prayers of Moran Mor Ahattulla Bava be a fort for us.

      with prayers,
      Dr.George, Dubai