Re: koonan cross

  • Dr.George kunju John
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2003
      Dear Mr.Minnu,

      kindly recall my posting regarding the history of patriarc Mor
      Ahattulla Bava's execution in cochin. i had requested to get the
      details of HH's execution place, the holy body's disposal and
      building a suitable memory for the saint near cooner cross. the
      syriac church has not cannonised HH so far. both factions of
      malankara church keep mum on this issue. forgetting the great
      sacrifice of Ahattulla Bava could be the unending curse on us.

      after my posting Mr. Minnu posted two more postings on the same
      subject but there was no mention on my doubt. is it because the death
      of HH was triveal to malankara church but the coonen cross was more
      sacred.

      i shall appreciate a clear answer.

      with prayers
      Dr.George, Dubai.