Re: Indepenednce Craze?

  • dooley1112
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2002
      There is an independence craze in the US? That is quite surprising to
      me personally, since I have never really have heard any such talks.
      People are still way too attached to the Mother Church, including our
      children and the young Church leaders arising. I would oppose of such
      a independence craze here in America.
    • V Thomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2002
        Sir,
        This no business of mine.
        But amused to see that the patriotic leadership whose is fighting the
        tyranial,leadership of Patriarch,and outside interference by him.
        wants chuches under them to be loyal even if it is in US or Dubai. Dollar
        (Mammon) is thicker than ...... faith ,isn' t?
        Regards

        > There is an independence craze in the US? That is quite surprising to
        > me personally, since I have never really have heard any such talks.
        > People are still way too attached to the Mother Church, including our
        > children and the young Church leaders arising. I would oppose of such
        > a independence craze here in America.

      • daniel_reji
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 27, 2002
          Dear brother

          Please go through the message Archive of IOC forum
          in yahoo groups were we both are members. There you
          can many postings pointing towards it.

          Thomas Daniel