Re: Is this faction bashing going to get us to heaven?

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2003
      Dear Mini Cherian.

      I hope you go back and read some of the messages here especialy
      by Geesonus. But I have to say this in short. I am defending
      Jesus's Bride. Don't you think that is your duty too? Chruch is
      our Lord's body and Bride. By splitting the chruch and
      breaking away from it, one is trying to destroy that body and
      molest that bride. I to the best of my ability will defend the
      church and His bride. That is why Jesus said , who ever follows him
      has to take his cross. If Jesus meant evey time there will
      be love he would not say this. When I say I defend the chruch
      I may use verbal defence, or user prayer or I am willing to die
      for it just like many our fathers have done.

      When Jesus was Criuzified there were three kinds of people.
      1) who reliehsed at His death
      2) Who did not care
      3) Who cried about it and/or do something about it.

      Today when his body is destroyed , the people follow the same pattern
      as above. Now If you look at Old Testment, God did not like or
      favor people who prayed to him, loved Him, but did not obey
      his commandments. ( I have quoted this in one of the prior posts)

      So my defence is not limited to IOC, but to Pentecostals,
      protestants and any one who preches that they are with God, but
      do not follow His orders.

      Hope you try to understand there is a probelm here. Both are not
      true. either IOC is correct or JSC is correct. I belive JSC
      is the chruch because Bible clearly says "Obey the chruch". That is
      what I do. So when Jesus come for His judgement, I would
      be in a safe side than questionable side.

      Hope this helps

      Paul