Directory of Universal Syrian Orthodox Church & Church Calendar

  • Roy Mathews
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 9:49 AM
      Dear Members,

      We have published the Directory Of the Universal Syrian Orthodox
      Church at our website "stmaryssharjah.com". kindly browse the site
      and send suggestions for updating the details. If any one has
      details of kandanad diocese and knanaya diocese, please let me know.
      We have also published part of the Church calendar for 2003 which
      may be useful to many of our members.

      with best regards

      Chevalier Dr.Mathews Abraham
      Webmaster