Holy matrimony of Moderator Mr. Sinu P John

  • SOCM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      Dear respected members

      SOCM Forum, wish to inform you all that, one of the
      four Moderators of our Forum, Mr.Sinu P John,
      S/o Mrs. & Mr. P.A. John, Punnasseril, is going to
      marry Ms. Salini Mathew, D/o Mrs. & Mr. Mathew Peter
      Putheeckal House on 6th July at Kothamangalam Mar Thoman
      (cheriapally)Syrian Orthodox church at 6am.

      We congratulate & wish a happy married life to Sinu & Salini.

      And request the members to keep them in your prayers as they
      are entering to the bond of Holy matrimony.

      May the Lord God nourish them with all his blessings in their
      life.

      In Our Lords Love
      Forum Owner & Moderators
      SOCM- Forum