Re: This Funny Guy

  • dooley1112
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2002
      I am not Solomon,

      Obviously you are...seeing that you know so much...I am happy to see
      you stray away from the problem. To speak about Ivory thrones such as
      the ones a few Church leaders would like to sit in.

      Do you not see the desire of a few church leaders? This political
      fightibng is all about desire. A desire for power and greed. Do you
      actually think this has any holy and just cause? I do not think so.
      Look at us brothers and sisters, fighting amongst each other like
      dogs. Just for the personal desire of a Bishop to be Catholicose.

      Meanwhile the Patriarch back at Damascus is asking why are these
      people fighting in my name? His Holiness says stop fighting and
      create peace. I thought he is our Holy Father why are we not
      listening to him? Everyone says we need peace in the Church PEACE
      PEACE PEACE!

      You speak of thrones? Which is better? The better throne is Christ's
      Throne descending to earth and condemning the "Orthodox Church" for
      wasting money in seek for DESIRE money and power. Mean while that
      money could have been used to help the misfortunate around the world.
      It could have been used to create a Church in a desolate village
      where the have not the slightest clue who is Jesus Christ is.

      We should analyze the problem in the way Jesus Christ would. Let us
      be true followers of His light and seek to bring His heavenly kingdom
      in our Church.