The Feast of St. Peter & St. Paul

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1502 , Jun 15, 2003
      Peter and Paul represent two strikingly different approaches to
      discipleship. Peter had to learn slowly, make many mistakes along
      the way, but always experienced the compassionate forgiveness and
      encouragement of Jesus .

      Paul, on the other hand, came to the Faith immediately and never
      backed away from his zeal for Christ after that. Many of us can
      see both these great Apostles in ourselves. Like Peter, we sometimes
      fail but yet persevere. Like Paul, we must always be on fire for the
      Lord, and proclaim Him to everyone and in every situation, no matter
      how difficult it can sometimes be to do so.
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1502 of 1502 , Oct 1, 2004
        Dear members

        In our Lords Love