Wanted Tutors

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2014
      Wanted Tutors

      We are seeking qualified tutors in Math, Science, Computer and English for Tutorwaves.  The candidate must have a master’s degree with B.Ed.  We are looking for hardworking, enthusiastic tutors with excellent subject knowledge, a good command of English and a sound understanding of the pedagogy of teaching.  Necessary training will be given free of cost at Kottayam.
      The position will involve tutoring students of (U.S. and other countries) in Grades 1 – 12 and also assisting them in completing assignments and taking tests.   The applicant will be a motivated individual with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and excel in the subject area. Apart from being a good source of income, it gives an opportunity to teach students in different parts of the world-like the U.S.,, U.K, Australia, enjoying the comfort of doing it from home.
      The tutors will require a PC or Laptop with high speed internet, Headphone with microphone, a Pen Tablet/ Digital Pen Mouse and Power and internet back up.
      Please submit your resume and a cover letter by email hr@....
      You can find more about us at http://tutorwaves.com/
      Best Regards

      Fr. Dr. K. M. Rajan
      Education Manager
      Tutorwaves
      Landline : 917-717-5097 (US)  ,  +91 481-257-8820(IN)
      Website : www.tutorwaves.com  skype ID : tutorwaveshelp