Re: Narration by Two Marthomite Women: An eye-opener for all Orthodox Pr

  • Benny - ZSS
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2013

      Dear All.

      With reference to the message of Mr.Varghese on his personal experience on the  sub matter, would like to write my view to all for our own revamp in our spiritual life...

      We all are trying to be honest in whatever denomination ( Jacobite, Orthodox, Marthomite…) of which our parents or husbands belongs to .

      Besides, while going in to bit deep in to our weakness, we  slowly come to know that , very few people are interested to read or to follow valuable verses in Holy Bible.

      In Romar 8- 9, it is mentioned about who is the real christian.

      (English Bible -) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

      Any man wthout spirit of Christ is none of his.   If this is the fact …Are we real christian in the real meaning?    If we are behind the power of the world , praying for our own things, acting for our own benefits, then surely we are not the follower of Jesus Christ, then what we are and what is the solution.    Biggest drawbacks of Jacobites & Orthodox masses are, they never read/meditate the Biblical verses from Acts – Revelation ( there is global feeling within our society that nobody is telling to read this).    They prefer to read  Psalms or proverbs and try to forget as fast as they can.     We need to change this habbits and to start reading all verses and try to meditate on each line inorder to understand what God want’s to tell us.   When we have real spiritual thirst, yes, Holy spirit start helping us to reveal the wisdom irrespecitve of the denomination.  Pls let us look into the cross, you will find only Love & patience.

      If we cannot withstand with Jesus Christ Great love, the net effect of so called christian life will be in vane and the possiblitity to attain Eternal Life will not be near.

      It is the duty of Preists to lead us to eternal life.  Hope they will do it basis on their assignment.    There is no use to blame any human being.   But till death,we have to focus on Jesus Christ , the only way , truth and life.

      If we change the focus for anything other than this…we will again slip into worldly clutches.

      Thanks & Rgds

      Benny

      Id 4190