St.Mary Magdelene again WRONGLY Depicted as a Whore

  • Vatachal Thomas John
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2013
      On the evening of  30th July 2013 at 6:30 PM, I had the misfortune of hearing through the Salom T V from a Rev.Father of our JS Church that St.Mary Magdalene is the woman mentioned in St.John 8: 1--11 who was running away to escape death by being stoned as she was caught in the very act of adultery. He continued to state that on the  way she happened to reach the presence of our Lord Yesu M'seeho Who saved her from death and ofcourse from her sinful life with the result that she become the first evangalist who proclained the ressurection of Yesu M'seeho.(The Holy Bible says, the sinner woman was produced by the Jews before our Lord Jesus)    St.Mary Magdalene  to some of our learned preachers is the sinner woman in Lk 7: 36-40 who annointed  the feet of our Lord while He was at the house of Simon the Pharisee who was cured of leprosy  by our Lord.

      The references to Mary Magdalene in the Holy Bible are the following:-
      Mt 27:56, 61,  Mt 28:1- 9, Mk 15:40 47.  Mk 16:1. 9, Lk 8:2, Lk 24:10, Jn:19:25 and
      Jn 20:1-18

      From these verses of the Holy Bible we can understand that there is not an iota of evidence to show that Mary Magdalene is the sinner woman or a sinner woman.She was in fact possessed by seven demons and those demons were cast out by our Lord (Mk.16:9 )

      Our zealous preachers do not follow the Holy Bible but they follow the contents of  Malayalam Poem "Magdalna Mariyam" written by  Vallathol Narayana Menon and accuse Mary Magdalene that she is a whore. I must say that this accusation is a sin against Rooho Qadeeso which will not be pardoned.

      Our Biblical Seminari should  teach the seminarians the above position. Also I would request the Seminari to teach that the correct wordings of  Psalms 4:4 and Luke 2:14 as per the Syriac Bible and Visudha Grandham which verses appear in our prayers (Vide Masmoor 4 and the Praise of Angels Melulla Uyarangalil)

      Those who read Eph.4:26 shall not have any doubt that our version of Ps.4:4 is fully correct.

      V T John
      ID 3085