Feast of St. Baseliose Eldho Bava in Boston

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2013
      Dear Beloved in Christ,

      St Basil's Syriac Orthodox Church in Boston, Massachusetts, is celebrating the annual feast day of our patron saint, St. Baseliose Eldho bava, on October 4th and 5th. We cordially invite you all to come and receive blessings through the intercession of St. Baseliose Eldho Bava. The perunnal celebration will be blessed with the esteemed presence of H.E Mor Titus Yeldho, archbishop and Patriarchal vicar.
      Yours in the Lord,

      Fr. Geevarghese Jacob
      (Vicar/President)

      Friday, October 4th, 2013
      6:30PM: Flag Hoisting
      7:00PM: Evening Prayer
      8:00PM: Devotional Address
      8:45PM Nercha Kanji (dinner)

      Saturday, October 5th, 2013
      9:00AM: Morning Prayer
      10:00AM: Holy Qurbono
      12:00AM: Procession
      12:30PM Benediction and Nercha
      1:00PM Lunch followed and Auction

      Perunnal Share & Accommodation:

      Be part of this Kanni-20 Perunnal celebration of St. Baseliose Eldho Bava by taking Perunnal Shares ($50/share). An individual name can be registered with this donation to remember in the intercessary prayer to St. Baseliose Eldho Bava during the Perunnal service and every Sunday for an year.
      We request all the attending faithful to join our church members for the 'three days fasting' prior to the Perunnal. Members of the church would be happy to host those who require stay in Boston to attend the Perunnal.

      For further information, contact:
      Rev. Fr. Geevarghese Jacob (VIcar/President: 7325058339
      Dr. Abraham Varghese (Vice-president) 8455530879
      Mr. Eldo Issac (Secretary): 9784967443
      Mr. Vinu Kuriakose (Trustee): 512 784 4490

      Website: http://www.stbasilsboston.org/