Very Rev. Kaiparmbat Alias Corepiscopos passed away

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2013
      It is with great sorrow we inform you of the untimely passing our beloved, Very Rev. Kaiparmbat Alias Corepiscopos. Corepiscopa served as the Vicar of St. Thomas Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, North Paravor for many years. Achen left for the heavenly abode today at the age of 65. Let us all keep this family and Achen's soul in our prayers. May his memory be Eternal.