Holy Synod of the Syriac Orthodox Church of Antioch is Conculeded

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2013
    he Holy Synod, presided by His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, Patriarch of the Holy See of Antioch and all the East, Supreme Head of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church in the World, convened at St. Jacob Baradeus’ Convent in Atchaneh-Bikfaya, Lebanon, from September 10th till the 14th.

    The opening session started with prayers and supplications to the Lord for blessing the Holy Synod and allowing it to convene in Atchaneh, where once before the Holy Synod convened in 1971.

    For more details, please visit our Blog @
    http://socmnet.wordpress.com/2013/09/13/holy-synod-of-the-syriac-orthodox-church-of-antioch-is-conculed/