33rd year of the Patriarchal Enthronement of Moron Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas.

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2013

    On this Holy day of Sleeba Perunnaal (Feast of Holy Cross), The Patriarch of Antioch & All the East of the Universal Syriac Orthodox Church His Holiness Moron Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas is completing the 33rd year of the Patriarchal enthronement, i.e. on 14th September 2013.

    His Holiness is the 122nd Canonical Patriarch in the lineage of Patriarchs on the Apostolic throne of St. Peter. We, the SOCMNet Family and well-wishers, extent our sincere good wishes to the Patriarch on this glorious occasion. We pray God Almighty to shower HIS abundant blessings on our patriarch, during the years to come.

    May God the Almighty be kind enough to keep our Moran in Good health to rule and lead us wisely in the years to come, guide the Church and it's children in the right path, the path shown to us by Our Lord Jesus Christ and His Disciples and Apostles.

    We thank God from the bottom of our heart for giving us this most Noble Moran, who has always exhibited his class, character, ability, power of understanding and love to his children.

    We once again pledge our loyalty to the Apostolic Throne of Antioch and to the reigning Patriarch His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas.