Luthiniyaa

  • Vineeth John Abraham
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2013
      Dears in Christ,

      I am planing to start a small initiative in Facebook.
      https://www.facebook.com/luthiniyaa/

      Feeling blessed to be part of Jacobite Syrian Church. God always blessed me with many good fortunes in Life. Born on the birthday date of H.H. Moran Mor Ignatius Elias The Third, made my birthday more memorable. Jacobite Syrian Church is one of the Ancient church which does have a great History, Tradition and Sacraments. But unfortunately the new generation or the coming generation doesnt no much about our Tradition and our Liturgy.

      Here I would like to share very few things which i learned from my Age 6 as an Altar Assistant, through my Holy Fathers, readings.

      If this make a small change in the coming generation I feel blessed. Please support me and lend your hands for our Church.

      Yours Truly in Jesus Christ
      John (Vineeth)