Apostolic Bull for Day Of Prayer

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2013
    06 Sept'13
    Apostolic Bull for Day Of Prayer

    His Holiness Patriarch Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, Patriarch of Antioch and All the East of the Syriac Orthodox Church issued a Bull announcing tomorrow, Saturday the 7 September 2013 as a day of fasting and prayer in the Syriac Orthodox Church all over the world, to be practiced by everyone, Clergy and laity, for the peace in Syria and the return of kidnapped Bishops, in response to the invitation of His Holiness Pope Francis.

    May God accept our fasting and prayers and supplications that lifted to Him.