Elder Porphyrious

  • Mark Sedrak
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2013
      When I sense the harmony of nature, I am brought to tears. Why should we be bored with life? Let us live life with the Spirit of God, the Spirit of Truth. The person who has the Spirit of God, who has Divine Wisdom, sees all things with love of God and notices all things. The wisdom of God makes him grasp all things and delight in all things.

      Elder Porphyrious, Wounded by Love
      http://theorthodoxbookstore.com/index.php/wounded-by-love.html

      Be sure to join The Orthodox Bookstore on the following platforms!
      facebook.com/TheOrthodoxBookstore
      pinterest.com/orthodoxbkstr/
      twitter.com/orthodoxbkstr