Romans 12:1-2

  • shibu podiyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23 9:12 PM
      Romans 12:1-2
      Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer
      your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God, this is your true
      and proper worship. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be
      transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and
      approve what God's will is, his good, pleasing and perfect will.

      Is it possible to avoid worldly customs and still be proud ,arrogant, covetous,
      selfish and stubborn? If so , how does this apply to Romans 12:2?

      Luke Shibu Podiyan
      Washington, D.C.

      Luke Shibu Podiyan
      Washington, D.C.

      "Watch your thoughts, they become words.
      Watch your words, they become actions.
      Watch your actions, they become habit.
      Watch your habits, they become character.
      Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."