Hope for Children and opressed in Syria

  • george_tereb
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2013
      It was shown in BBC news a picture of the suffering of the children that had to leave Aleppo and cross border at refugees in Beirut and other places. ( Estimated $1 Million)

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-23803308

      More information found at

      http://www.nrc.no/?aid=9670720

      In Beirut, BBC mentions the protestant community's help

      http://www.homeofhopelebanon.com/

      The Menonite Central commitee of Anabaptist communities have raised $ 1.5 Million and working with the Syrian Orthodox Church

      http://www.mcc.org/stories/news/mcc-raises-syria-crisis-response-goal-15-million

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1riE6PIE7Q#at=126

      Additional fear due to use of Chemical weapons can further complicate issues.

      At this time all of the Oriental Orthodox Christian community has a role to pray , spread awarness and act seeking God's mercy for wisdom to prevail

      George Varghese
      Calgary, Canada

      P.S Appreciate if you keep informed of any activities by Syrian Orthodox Church on this here and through the ICON group too as I don't visit here often and where I typically post