Job offer for Kochi based IT and clinical content development office

  • Zacharia Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22 10:07 AM
    Dear SOCM,

    It is with pleasure that I announce to you, the venerable membership of
    SOCM Forum, that my company has entrusted me to develop an office in Kochi,
    most likely in Kakkanad.

    We are currently looking for a Senior IT Architect.

    The technologies and qualifications are listed in the attached job
    description. If there are any difficulties in accessing it do contact me
    directly.

    If interested in this position or able to recommend a person, do contact me
    at frzach@....

    We are looking for someone with 6-8 years experience and planning on
    providing a salary in the 18-20 lakh range + benefits. This is negotiable.

    A team including myself will be visiting Kochi soon and we hope to
    interview select candidates soon. Do please note that submitting a resume
    should not in any way imply any guarantee of interview or position. I
    certainly believe, however, that the best candidates may emerge through the
    membership here.

    Sincerely,

    Fr. Zach Varghese
    content developer
    Chief Medical Officer effective Sept 1. 2013
    www.e-mds.com

    member ID 903