One Hundred and Twenty days to the abduction of Metropolitans

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 57 KB
    22 Aug'13

    We the members of SOCM-Forum ask you the People of the World: WHERE ARE YOU???????

    Let us speak up all together and demand the return of the two bishops and the priests.

    Let us all pray for their safe return."

    One Hundred and Twenty days to the abduction of Metropolitans

    The kidnapping of the two Metropolitan Archbishops of Aleppo, Mor
    Gregorios Yuhanna Ibrahim of the Syriac Orthodox Church of Antioch, and Paul Yazigi of the Greek Orthodox Church of Antioch, entering into the 120th day.

    As per the recent information, kidnapped (on Monday 22 April'13) Metropolitan Archbishops are located in a town called Beshkatin Northwest of Aleppo. Both are in good health.

    Every prelate of the both churches Syriac and Greek is putting possible efforts now to facilitate the soonest possible release of the abducted archbishops from captivity.

    We the moderators of SOCMNet urge on our brothers and sisters of all peace promoting religions to denounce this act of terrorism and pray that the Lord keep them unharmed and return them as soon as possible to their suffering congregation.

    May the risen Lord continue to strengthen our all Prosecuted Churchs
    and all Christians during these trials and tribulations, Amen