    8.WLO TA-LAN LNES-YU-NOáAllow us not in to temptation God does not LEAD us in to temptation and sin. God leads us to salvation only. It is Satan who lead us
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2013
      8.WLO TA-LAN LNES-YU-NO�Allow us not in to temptation

      God does not LEAD us in to temptation and sin. God leads us to salvation only.
      It is Satan who lead us to temptation; James 1:13-14.

      All humanity is under the love and protection of God. When we sin and boast on
      our Physical, intellectual or even our spiritual blessings forgetting that it
      is a gift of God, we distant ourselves from God and God's love is hurt. In the
      O. T. we see a lot of examples for this like the prophetic messages through
      Jeremiah before the conquest by Nebuchadnezzar and the plight of the Israelites
      to Babylon; Jeremiah chapters 24-26.
      When we sin, Satan puts claim on us. He claimed the body of Moses even; Jude
      1:9. The deceiver claimed Job; Job 1: 9-11. He accused Joshua son of
      Jehozadech; Zachariah 3: 1-5. When we act for the desire of our flesh and we
      sin, we are telling Satan that we support him and we are hurting the love of
      God. God looses claim on us.
      Satan’s Temptations are exactly the same he used against Jesus in the
      wilderness given in Mathew 4.
      1 Turn stone in to bread.
      We want our will be done. Our appetite be fulfilled, irrespective of God's plan
      for us. For example; unnatural lust. Freedom to hate, Divorce, alcoholism and
      the attempts to justify it.
      2. Tempt your God making God obedient to man.
      We see this in the modern churches that offer healing spectacular. Even
      they heal people through television ministry. No trumpets, No healing. Their
      utterances and shouting scare their god and obediently heal the victims. The
      traditional churches are not an exception either. We use saints to do the job;
      for that we make our own saints. We make up story from our imaginations like
      the saint had made a deal with God to give him some powers/glory so that his
      fans are also nourished. This is the original sin which we continue. We make up
      infant stories of the saints. We conveniently forget the proclamation by our
      savior in the gospel reading for the Qurbana on the festival of ever virgin and
      blissful mother of our Lord Mary that anyone who listen to and keep His
      commandments are His mother and brother. If we look at the intercessory prayers
      to these saints and the prayers of the modern protestants, we see that they are
      all for the satisfaction of the following point.

      3. All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me. It
      means that we, worship Satan so that we get worldly riches and powers.

      1 John 2:16; For all that is in the world-the lust of the flesh, the lust of
      the eyes, and the pride of life-is not of the Father but is of the world. We
      proclaim that we are blessed when we have more possession of the material
      world. Re member that the apostles and saints were never after worldly powers
      and possessions.

      Dn. Monsy Manimalethu Jacob