Re: Dormition of the Virgin Mary

  • Vatachal Thomas John
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2013
      The Roman Catholic Church,unlike our Church,teaches  the immaculate conception of St. Mary; that is to say she was born without the original sin.  But St.Mary says "..my soul is glad because of God MY SAVIOUR"
      (St.Luke 1: 47)  If St.Mary is immaculate she requires no Saviour. As a matter of fact our Lord is the only savour to the mankind from Adam to the last erson to be born till the time of His Second Coming.which include St Mary as well

      V T John
      ID 3085