    5. HAB LAN LAHAMO DSUNK-QO-NAN YAW-MO-NO Give us this day our daily BREAD               We just prayed that God’s will be done on earth. God’s
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2013
      5. HAB LAN LAHAMO DSUNK-QO-NAN YAW-MO-NO Give us this day our
      daily BREAD
                    We just prayed that God’s
      will be done on earth. God’s will is that we are all saved and become the
      children of God the Father as the siblings of Jesus.
      Lahamo= regular bread
      Is this daily bread or daily food?
      After the Holy Qurbana, in the final benediction achen says "the
      thanneerkudykal and vazhyaharangal", the drinking water and the bread for
      journey. The bread to save us from perishing in our daily journey and for
      eternity. In the Passover service song "rahasyam rahasyam" we sing
      "jnganam paninga gehathilullor thinnu kudikunnaharam ithuthan" (this
      is the food and drink of the ones who dwells in the house that is built by
      Wisdom (God’s wisdom = Holy Spirit, the house is the church in this world and
      heaven in eternity = New Jerusalem). Again we sing "Thathaniruthum mesakai
      parikarmikum suthan" God the Son will serve in the banquet hosted by God
      the Father.
      What is this food? What is this banquet?

      It is the love of God the Father read in John 3:16. "For God so loved the
      world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should
      not perish but have everlasting life"
      What is the highest imaginable degree of love? I would say, Giving up oneself
      as a sacrifice. God the Father’s love is beyond my imagination. Here, the
      mightiest of all was pleased that His only begotten Son be crushed and the
      flesh scattered by whipping so that each one of us get a piece of His Flesh as
      our bread for life.
      Jesus said so in John 6: 48-58.
      This is not Manna. Manna was daily food for journey in the wilderness. It
      stopped. This is everlasting. This is Father’s ultimate love, divine mercy for
      all humanity. When the body (flesh and blood) of God’s only begotten Son is
      within us we become the adopted sons of God the Father. We become Christ
      When we make the bread for Qurbana, we mix a bit of the old dough with the new,
      Because, God the Son is the Word God who includes the Old Testament and New
      Wine and water equally, Why?
      Because; Blood and water oozed out of the side of God the son when it was
      pierced  to give me life.  Because; God the Son is humanity and divinity
      in full mixed inseparably.

      Is it too hard for you or Do you believe and confess or are you number
      "666"? You are not alone. There are millions of so called super
      christians like you. Even from the time of Jesus. Yes, John 6:66 says so.
      "From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no

      John 6; 48 - 58
      " I am the bread of life. Your fathers ate manna in the wilderness, and
      are dead. This is the bread which comes down from heaven, that one may eat of
      it and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone
      eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My
      flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world." The Jews therefore
      quarreled among themselves, saying, "How can this Man give us His flesh to
      eat?" Then Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless
      you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in
      you. Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood will have eternal life, and I
      will raise him up at the last day. For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is
      drink indeed. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in
      him. As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who
      feeds on Me will live because of Me. This is the bread
      which came down from heaven—not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead. He
      who eats this bread will live forever."
      Dn. Monsy Manimalethu Jacob