Election of New Managing Committ for MJSOCS Delhi(Regd)

  • BABU DAVID
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2013
      Dear All,

      The Annual General Body meeting of The Malankara Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church Society (Regd) Delhi held on 27.07.2013 started with prayer.

      The Society reaffirm its unflinching loyalty and total alegance to the Holy
      Apostolic Throne established by St.Peter, the chief Apostle at Antioch in
      A.D.37. We again reaffirm our complete loyalty and obediance to His Holiness
      Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, the Prince Patriarch of Antioch and all the
      East, the Supreme Head of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church.

      The secretary of the society presented its 36th Annual Report & accounts for
      the year ended 31st March,2013 The AGM unnanimously passed the annual report & accounts. The AGM elected the following Managing Committee for the year 2013-2015.

      CHAIRMAN          : Chev/Cdr.T.S.SAMUEL
       VICE CHAIRMAN: MR.JACOB THOMAS
      SECRETARY         : MR.PAUL V JOSHUA
      JT.SECRETARY    : MR.SAM P GEORGE
      TREASURER        : MR.M.K.GEORGE
      JT.TREASURER   : MR.BABU DAVID
      COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
               1.   MR.O.V.VARUGHESE
      2.   MR.SUNNY VARGHESE
      3.   MR.T.M.MONACHEN
      4.   MR.C.D.VARGHESE
      Co-Opted Members:
      1.   Mr.K.A.JACOB
      2.   Mr.ABRAHAM MANI
      3.   Mr.V.C.MATHAI

      The meeting ended with prayer.

      With Regards
      Secredtary
      For and on behalf of The Malankara Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church Society(Regd)
      Delhi.
      1 & 2,Bhai Vir Singh Margh,
      New Dlehi-110 001
      Posted by