act brave

  • JJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2013
      Dear members
      It's a proud privilege to be a member of the Holy Syriac Orthodox Church.Glory be to The Lord for preserving the true apostolic faith through generations in the midst of severe persecutions and hardships;we all are very much aware of the recent happenings in middle east ,in particular,Syria;the Christians are being fled from their home land,their churches demolished,several hundreds being martyred for bearing the name of our Lord;I wonder how much , we the Syrian Christians in Malankara be grateful for our Lord's mercy for the freedom of religion we enjoy; meanwhile,let us think if we are really worth to be called Syrian Christians in the world today;not forgetting some movements here and there in support of our brotherhood in Syria,but is it what is expected from a true Syriac christian.what is the status of our bishop H.G Gregorios Yuhanna Ibrahim and the other Bishop;what sincere action have we taken?
      heard about fund collection for helping the Christians in Syria;I sincerely believe that what the people in Syria need is "Prayer & Action"; Act in all ways and means to make our voice heard in the world,that we the whole lot of Syriac Christians in this part of the world,called as God's own country,proclaim the true allegiance and support for the protection of the christian minority in our proud land of heritage. then only there is meaning in saying,"antiochya malankara bandham neenaal vazhatte"!.

      "Then Thomas (also known as Didymus) said to the rest of the disciples, "Let us also go, that we may die with him."-John 11:16

      with sincere prayers
      jinesh john
      ID 4003